How to create a site from a new template.
Download Template Here: ua0
This template is a blank template that comes with pre-installed MDB Bootstrap, Bootstrap, JQuery, Font Awesome.
All of the above components come with MDB Bootstrap. To update – download latest version of MDB,
If something doesn’t work – see addons and addons-pro folders, also images folder inside MDB bootstrap install folder. You might need to get those additional elements.
To download latest MDB use this link: https://mdbootstrap.com/profile/my-orders/
- Create new subscription in Plesk.
- Go to file manager and delete all of the files.
- Navigate in plesk to the startup template for example: UA0 and click “Clone”
- When cloning has finished, go to your new domain and go to phpMyAdmin change username of admin login.
- Go to plesk WP installation administration and setup a new password. Record in Access excel doc.
- Last but not least setup FTP account in Plesk.